By using Addobbare.com, you agree to the use of cookies by us to improve the functionality of the site.   OK.

For those who want to stand out

Addobbare - your fabrics

Manufacturer of upholstery fabrics

Firma

Benti Poland

Benti Poland Sp. With o.o. Addobbare is entering the Polish market with the beginning of 2017. In Europe we have been present in more than a dozen countries, but we lacked Poland, which is crucial for us as it is a major exporter of upholstered furniture to other European countries.

ADDOBBARE brand has long been present in several countries in Europe and the world. Unique design, perfect color and excellent quality are the distinguishing features of Addobbare products.


Benti Poland Sp. z o.o. with Addobbare brand enters the Polish market at the beginning of 2017. So far, we had been present in several countries, but we missed Poland, which is a key element for us as an important exporter of upholstered furniture to the remaining European countries.

The ADDOBBARE brand has been present in several countries in Europe and worldwide for a long time. Unique design, perfect colors and excellent quality are the features that distinguish the Addobbare products.

Worth mentioning is the diversity of the fabric patterns - we offer both delicate and expressive designs. Our offer includes fabrics in pastel, subdued colors, as well as combinations of contrasting vibrant colors depending on the preferences of our customers. Our ambition is to create a trendy, modern and recognizable brand.

However, we are building our image and prestige not only based on products but also on strong partnership relations based on mutual trust. We strongly believe that Benti Poland Sp. z o.o. with Addobbare brand will meet your expectations, and choosing our company as your partner will be the first step towards a long- term and fruitful cooperation. We also guarantee that in case of any questions or doubts our specialists will serve you with their experience and expertise, and moreover, they will accompany you with choosing the optimal solutions for your company.
We look forward to working with you

International trade fair HEIMTEXTIL 2020

International trade fair HEIMTEXTIL 2020

Heimtextil is the biggest international trade fair for home and contract textiles, and will next be held in Frankfurt am Main from 7 to 10 January 2020 Hall 4.0 - D81


More

Fabric patterns

Fabric manufacturer

"Benti Textile", which has been in the textile industry since 1982, offers "ADDOBBARE" upholstery fabrics in the world market, which in Italian means beautify and decorate. Materials are produced in the Bursa factory, using the latest technology, experienced and professional staff.

Since its inception, the company has been developing with customer satisfaction and innovative approach, manufacturing in a 7500 m2 factory located in Demirtaş Bursa Industrial Zone. Benti Textile, whose annual production exceeds 3 million meters, accounts for 70% of its exports to other countries, while the remaining 30% supplies to leading furniture manufacturers in Turkey. Among the countries to which we export our products are England, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Germany, Poland, USA, Serbia, Australia and New Zealand.

At the same time, its collections are preparing the world's leading brands, keeping track of the latest trends at the same time.

Read more bentitextile.com

1982

Kropki
Tkanie

Fabric

Benti Textile, modernizing and improving itself thanks to the expanded machinery park with the latest technology and new investments, increases its production capacity every day.
 
The main goal of production is to provide products with the highest performance, high quality standards and fast delivery. For this purpose, a modern planning and tracking program and a production program are used.
Kontrola jakości

Quality control

Alle Produkte von Benti Textile werden in jeder Produktionsphase einer Qualitätskontrolle, unter Anwendung von modernsten technischen Anlagen und unter Aufsicht von erfahrenen und qualifizierten Qualitätsbeauftragten, unterzogen.

Die Waren werden nach der Qualitätskontrolle verpackt und für die Lieferung vorbereitet.
 
 
Wzorniki

Samples

In the stencil section the products are prepared for presentation purposes. During this process, the "Waterfall" machine is used worldwide.
 
The "Waterfall" system with dual trays and programming functions is an efficient, professional and semiautomatic assembly machine.

Contact details

Contact us and learn more

BENTI POLAND SP. Z O. O.

ul. Wiejska 14
05-800 Pruszków k. Warszawy

 

REGON: 366542230
NIP: 7010664455
KRS: 0000662726

Contact

T: +48 22 720 06 02
F: +48 22 720 01 27
T: +48 602 853 095

Email: info@addobbare.pl

Manufacturer

Benti Textile
DOSAB Reyhan Sokak
No:1 16369 Bursa, Türkiye

T: +90 224 261 22 38 - 39
F: +90 224 261 23 49